Reopen Schools Safely
Parents want kids back in school five days a week, but they need it to be safe.
We all knew the Omicron Wave was coming, but instead of preparing safe schools, Doug Ford sacrificed our kids’ in-school education. Again.
Another school shutdown is a massive blow to kids’ wellbeing.
Add your name to urge Doug Ford and Stephen Lecce to take actions right now to get schools ready to open safely.
This is what we're fighting for:
- Free rapid tests for staff and students
- Urgent boosters for teachers and education workers
- Mandatory vaccination for all teachers and education workers
- In-school vaccine clinics for kids with parent permission, and adding the COVID vaccine to the student immunizations list
- Smaller class sizes
- Improved ventilation in all schools with regular testing and HEPA filters
- Free N95 masks
- Support for teachers and staff to help address critical learning gaps
- More mental health supports in schools